Interviews with terminologists from all over the world
TermCoord publishes on this webpage interviews with prominent terminologists about their activities, projects and opinions about interesting terminological issues. These interviews have been prepared by trainees of the Terminology Coordination Unit or translators/terminologists of the European Parliament and made with terminologists who have an active contribution to this discipline.
The objective of this initiative is to bring the terminology work in the spotlight and raise awareness about its importance in both monolingual and multilingual communication.
The idea came from our former trainee Iulianna van der Lek (MA in Terminology). The interviews are entirely prepared and made by the interviewers, who also suggest and contact personally the terminologist they wish to interview.
On this special page dedicated to these interviews, the visitors of our website can find interesting information on the different projects and activities of renowned terminologists.
An indicative selection of these interviews could also make the object of a printed publication later on.
- Interview with Tatiana Gornostay
- Interview with Erin McKean
- Interview with Iñigo Valverde
- Interview with Kostas Valeontis
- Interview with Maria Teresa Zanola
- Interview with Franco Bertaccini
- Interview with Marja Vaba
- Interview with Kerry Maxwell
- Interview with Frieda Steurs
- Interview with Rodolfo Maslias
- Interview with Licia Corbolante
- Interview with Gerhard Budin
- Interview with Gerhard Edelmann
- Interview with Ghil’ad Zuckermann
- Interview with Georgeta Ciobanu
- Interview with Michael Beijer
- Interview with Ian Arrowsmith