Free Online Terminology tutorials
- eCoLoTrain, a project supported by the Leonardo da Vinci programme and created by several actors in cooperation
- The Pavel terminology tutorial, offered by the Government of Canada’s Translation Bureau:
Online Terminology courses
- Online Terminology Workshops, six courses offered by the Institute for Applied Linguistics at Universitat Pompeu Fabram, as part of a Masters degree in terminology.
You can find the list of professors here
- ECQA Certified Terminology Manager, offered by TermNet, the International Network for Terminology:
Learn the basic skills required for creating, organising and managing mono-, bi- or multilingual terminology.
- Proz Training and Tutorials, offered by Proz. They offer a variety of trainings and courses if you would wish to apply. Their trainings also range from a variety of different topics within the field, ranging from linguistics to a freelance interpreter. http://www.proz.com/translator-training
- Terminology Management Webinars, given by Uwe Muegge, terminologist and member of the technical committee for terminology at the International Organization for Standardization.